HomeUncategorizedCaswell Invited to Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council’s Food Talks Series
Caswell Invited to Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council’s Food Talks Series
July 1, 2020
The Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council is seeking input from community members, farmers, food producers, supply chain businesses, and anyone involved in the regional food economy to join in the conversation about how to connect, rebuild, and move forward together to build a more robust food system that serves everyone in the Piedmont Triad.
As part of that work, they are launching a virtual conversation series, Food Talks to support an equitable and economically sustainable food system.
The list of meeting dates and topics are below:
● July 8th: What is a Food Council?
● July 15th: What can Food Equity Look Like in the Triad?
● July 22nd: Land Access for Beginning Farmers
● July 29th: The In-between: What’s next after farmers’ markets?
● August 5th: Community Gardening as Community Development
● August 12th: Agritourism in the Triad
● August 19th: Meat and Poultry Processing in the Triad
● August 26th: Food System Planning 101
For more information about Food Talks, please see the full announcement HERE. You can learn more about the Piedmont Triad Regional Food Council’s Food System Assessment HERE.