Don’t miss these opportunities to be involved in your community!
Are you looking to add your own event to the calendar? If so, just CLICK HERE to get started.
Board of Education Meetings
December 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
The Board of Education meets 2nd and 4th Mon each month at 6:30 p.m. located at the Bartlett Yancey Admin. Bldg. The Purpose of The Board of Education is as follows :
- Determine school district’s mission and purpose.
- Establish policies to accomplish the district’s stated mission and ensure that policies are being followed.
- Select the Superintendent.
- Support the Superintendent and assess performance.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
The Members of the board are :
Wayne Owen, Chairman
Gladys Garland, Vice-Chairperson
Mel O. Battle
Dr. Sandra Carter, Schools Superintendent
If you have any questions please contact the office at (336) 694-4551
Click HERE to submit your event to the Caswell Cares calendar.