Don’t miss these opportunities to be involved in your community!
Are you looking to add your own event to the calendar? If so, just CLICK HERE to get started.
- This event has passed.
Board of Education Meetings
June 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
The Board of Education meets 2nd and 4th Mon each month at 6:30 p.m. located at the Bartlett Yancey Admin. Bldg. The Purpose of The Board of Education is as follows :
- Determine school district’s mission and purpose.
- Establish policies to accomplish the district’s stated mission and ensure that policies are being followed.
- Select the Superintendent.
- Support the Superintendent and assess performance.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
The Members of the board are :
Wayne Owen, Chairman
Gladys Garland, Vice-Chairperson
Mel O. Battle
Dr. Sandra Carter, Schools Superintendent
If you have any questions please contact the office at (336) 694-4551
Click HERE to submit your event to the Caswell Cares calendar.